Thursday, November 8, 2012

You Are My Hayati...First Issue Of Hayati Magazine is HERE

Hayati (Arabic for life)

Hayati Magazine's first Issue was released today and may I say, WOOOOOW!! It was so colorful, interesting and full of fashion, style, life and faith treats. Since Im all about the fashion, I was flipping back and forth between the fashion section.

The fashion segment featured a series of Muslim designers from all around the world, each with their unique sense of style. The fashion segment is committed to showing how fashionable women can be while maintaining a sense of modesty. It went beyond my expectations.

Solid colors, bold prints, aztec prints, turbanators, and hijab-istas. The magazine featured them all. It's a magazine that I would not mind paying for the issue every month. Along with apparel, the magazine featured a section of accessories, shoes and handbags. It's fashion as never seen before and I loved every part of it.

If you haven't seen it yet, you're missing out!! hurry up over to www.hayationline.com to subscribe to your issue!!




xoxo
Ndaa

No comments:

Post a Comment